Wednesday, September 23, 2009 @ 9:42 AM
It's gonna hurt when it heals;
C H I L L . C H I L L . C H I L L .
It's less than a day to the GP paper. Shit my english sucks to the core and imma dead shit now lol. Let's hope the essay qns are some econs related stuffs so at least i can apply what i have studied in econs to it. Hahaha wishful thinkg! Anw i have 2 gd locations to study already! Klp's subway and simei's bk. The latter's over-rated i know, i'd seen many dunmanians studyg there too. Im quite addicted to go there actually , although i rly don't like to eat bk haha. Today's stay home day 'cause mama won't let me go out the day before the papers. Haha it's only 0953 in the morning and i am alr feelg thankful that i'd been studying out this few weeks. My hse is so freakg noisy lol. They will never fail to bicker oh god hahaha. Funny people. Oh! My dear bro's attached i guess. Hahaha and to think that he nv tell my mama! I only get to know it when i logged on to fb and saw that his status has changed hahaha. That idiot! And the side profile of da sao looks pretty (((((((: I want a pretty da sao HAHAHAHA. I have been secretly hoping that my bro will get married fast fast 'cause i have yet to sit at the VIP table in my life. Hahahahaha gay.
I can't wait for shopping tripS after 2 weeks too. Oh my goddddd rofl. Okay gotta eat my breakfast already. It's been a long while since i ate once. Kudos.
The broken clock is a comfort , it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow from stealing all my time
I am here still waiting though i still have my doubts
I am damaged at best , like you've already figured out
j.