Monday, September 21, 2009 @ 11:10 PM
Hold your hands up to the sky and try;

I've been spending too much on fast food lately. ): Just because we gotta study the whole day there. Tried before tamp lib but it was hell packed and the silence there was too much for me hahaha.
I got a shock when i logged in to fb last night to see everyone posting abt the united and city game on their status hahaha. So i got myself engaged in their excitment and decided to watch my first ever football highlights online since 167865321 years ago. Hahaha okay it was cool i swear. Owen's the man haha. Cq said that i gotta try watching it with real soccer fans nxt time 'cause it wld be a total new feelg. Alright cq , i will! :)
The last full game i ever watched was hmm .. the last world cup finals HAHA. I rmred my whole family woke up in at 3am just to watch it together. Haha some sort of family in-house gathering LOL.
Promo's in 3 more days. Im scared.
j.
P.S. Too much evil thoughts. Hy what am i gonna do?