Wednesday, July 1, 2009 @ 11:10 PM
Total eclipse of the heart
( I tried to attach a pic of donuts but failed to attach , dno why ): )
Don't you just feel like eatg donuts now?
That's what i asked wendy / hy / leonard / james. And they replied this:
{wendyy} PIG number FIVE says:
nope lol i dun lyk holes
jiayanz (: (I love you buddy) says:
WTS
đнsвт [в]ɢɩʀʟs huiyun says:
i have no food thoughts now
jiayanz (: (I love you buddy) says:
aiya sian!
R.I.P MJJ (1958-2009) says:
donuts?
jiayanz (: (I love you buddy) says:
YUP
R.I.P MJJ (1958-2009) says:
but i feel like eating nuts
JiмbØ™ Nguyen An Ninh, Phan Boi Chau, Van Cuong, Pham Quynh, Nam Phong, Bui Quang Chieu, VNQDD, Nguyen Thai Hoc, Thanh N says:
no
JiмbØ™ Nguyen An Ninh, Phan Boi Chau, Van Cuong, Pham Quynh, Nam Phong, Bui Quang Chieu, VNQDD, Nguyen Thai Hoc, Thanh N says:
fattening -.-
How can it be sia. None of them are tempted. 不可能! Hahaha
Maths is GRR today. 3hrs sitting at the desk nearly took my life away , with sieweng clicking her pen away behind me , jason sitting diagonally behind me shaking his legs like mad away , lydia and cheah lying down on the desks halfway during the paper , sean requesting for tissue paper in the middle of no where ... Maths is so screwed up! And i got a feeling the remaining 2 papers are not getting anywhere better. Haha.
This is supposed to be a quite funny post. I hope it really is. Haha 'cause im smiling away infront of the comp. Haha retarded.
Ciaoz , j.