Sunday, July 5, 2009 @ 10:33 PM
Move in a little closer;

Team siglap photo + Ether + Me
Retards! ( Shermaine , Ether , Rachel , Jyz , Hy )

Me! :)Haha i really like these little badges that Endy and others had made for all of us. So sweeeet (:
" I should've said all the things
That I kept inside of me
Maybe I could've made you believe
That what we had was all we'd ever need "
Aw. Supposed to accompany hy to library to study. But ended up didn't go 'cause my left eye hurt. And i stayed at home the whole day. I'd just became a 宅女! D: LOL.
Watched 恶作剧2吻 since today's morning till now lol. I had bought the disc from China since last year but only rmred this morning that i didn't touch it at all for so long already. So decided to dig it out to kill time. Hahaha.
Tmr's gonna be a great day ( i hope! ) with going to Kallang's gym with team and then retail therapy with mum in the noon. And then maybe night biking and blading with chics at night!! Woo~ Can't wait haha. It's time for me to exercise already. Im growing way too fat haha.
Okay , going back to my show now. Eye still hurts btw. Ciaoz.
imy.
j.