Sunday, July 26, 2009 @ 1:32 PM
Maybe three seconds is enough for my heart to quit;
Im going crazy. I can't blog on my comp anymore lol. There's sth wrong with my IE. IE hates me!! )):
Lol.
Im suppose to go someone's house to bake our favourite oreo/ digestive biscuits cheesecake but end up, all of us got pangseh by out favourite and absolute friendly and nice host who doesn't even bother to offer me a tiny slice of what she had made. So stingyyyyyyyyy!! Lol. But then agin, today's a stay home Sunday. With no one else in the house except me. Mum and Dad's out and I don't know where my bro go. I haven't been seeing him for days and no one actually bothers to update me. Hmpff. hahaha. Alone at home's good. I need this kind of personal time for me, myself and I. Haha.
I finally watched Transformers 2 ytd. HAHA. Like, finally right lol. Sorry to the fans of transformers but i really didn't really like it a lot. haha. But the computer graphics were real good i swear. And the pretty sound effects haha. Last night while slping, I kept hearing this humming sound made by the machines. HAHA retard rofl. And hey, thank you for watching it with me though you have it in your comp already haha ((:
And the next movie im gonna catch is up up up up! Hahahaha and hy's nt banning me anymore 'cause im gonna watch it with her. :D Up's nice haha. The guys are so fat and cute inside, with lotsa lotsa of colourful balloons. So sweet aww. hahaha.
Gotta cook some maggi to eat already. Yum yum, j.