Thursday, June 25, 2009 @ 8:25 AM
I lit a match, then let it catch;
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY , SEEWEI !HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY , EUGENE !
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY , WEIQUAN !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY , LEONARD !
Sheng ri kuai le to the 4 of themmmmmmmmmmmm. Hahaha , happy sweet 17! :D
Hmm , i just have the sudden feeling that birthdays are so pretty. Haha like a super happy occasion with lots of bday wishes and hugs and kisses. I dno why , but i have this little urge in my to celebrate my bday real soon hahahaha. There are so many many many things that i want , but im not going to write in here 'cause FYI , i really don't like receiving presents. Haha.
Okay the 3 of them are gonna come again. I shall enjoy my studying session , and maybe ice cream chef later. Oh , and the best thing of today is i can remove my darn bandage already. Gawd , these 2 days are torturous.
j.