Friday, June 19, 2009 @ 4:23 AM
Absence from my existence;
I promised to update abt ytd , right?
After trg went off to hy's house to study. Sad to say but it was quite unproductive. Know why? 'cause her house is a super good venue for emo-ing. You sit by the window and you must get prepared to be swept by a surge of emo-ness hahahaha. Seriously. I got super upset by her room lah. Tskkkkkkkkkkk. And the worst part is she opened up her fridge door to let me SMELL the durians. Take note it was just plain smelling , not offering or tasting. Hahaha irritating , hor?
That's all abt ytd.
Haha oh today! Mama bought me a little green polka dots dress. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so happy! Then went to do cheerleading stuffs. Damn cool , like seriously. Although i got scratched by zz and knocked in the eyes too HAHAHA. I like bev's sis hahaha. She's nice! (:
Im abit tired now. 'cause it's 4:39AM. And i have trg tmr at 9. Damn it. Hahaha. Ciaoz!
imy
j