Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 9:52 PM
Give it one more chance
I use to think why they just cant accept them.
Whats so difficult forgetting the past.
After tonight.. not anymore.
Not anymore.
I understand now.
Cause i felt that way before..
Im not going to change their mindsets anymore.
I dont expect everyone to be forgiving and re-open their hearts.
I just want you all to try.
:)
All the way 4D
hy.
You don't get angry when I change the plans
Somehow you're never out of second chances
You don't say "I told you", when I'm wrong again
I'm so lucky that I found
A true friend you're here till the end
You pull me aside when somethin' ain’t right
Talk with me now and into the night
‘Till it's alright again
True friends will go to the end of the earth
‘Till they find the things you need
Friends hang on to the ups and the downs, cuz they got someone to believe in