Sunday, May 24, 2009 @ 10:25 PM
I knew;
The following post is not going to make any sense. But it's funny. Hahaha here goes ...
A: You never give me my wings to fly
B: I myself no wings to fly =.=
A: DRAW!
B: DRAW your head lah!
A: Okay draw my head. Let's start from the eyes..
B: NO I ERASE THE EYES! NO EYES TO SEE!
A: OKAY. HOW ABT MY NOSE.
B: HAHA NOSE. LATER LIKE PINNOCHIO!
A: EH URE DAMN MEAN. I CHOP UR HEAD OFF.
B: I GOT ADAMANTIUM BONES UR KNIFE CANT CHOP MY HEAD :P
A: WHAT IS THAT. LOL
B: THAT ONE IS WOLVERINE MODIFIED BONES LOLOL
A: OH! Sian i havent watch. ):
B: lol too bad, it was very nice!
A: Watch angels & demons!
B: nah i am already an angel no need to watch :D
A: OH PLEASE. Dont lie.
B: NO IM NOT LYING! I'M...sitting..
A: U cant walk.
B: then give me wings so i can fly!
A: Hahaha we're back to the same topic!
B: no what same topic, square 1 lah.
A: Can u dont laugh at my angmoh!
B: Nobod-aye laughing at your angmoh, it's just...obvious. LOL!
A: You ought to die. Im serious hahahha
B: eh but i'm still alive!! :D
A: SHEN JING BING
B: YOU MAO BING
A: STOP IT LEH. LIKE KID LIKE THAT.
B: hmm...then let's be kids once again. lol xiao mei mei!
A: xiao didi. this is gay hahahahahah
B: no, im older u idiot. HAHAA
A: BUT U ACT LIKE A SUPER CHILDISH KID
B: eh, where got?
A: Here got
B: here dont have lah, there got i think. go and see.
A: You're a se peh peh
B: what is se peh peh? can eat one anot?
A: Yeah yeah u will eat urself up!
B: i eat myself for wat. u crocodile lah
A: I dno? You're like a cannibal!
B: who cannibal? oh, must be you right...
A: YOURE MAD
B: no what mad? im bad.
A: U SHUDAP. JUST GIVE ME MY WINGS.
B: GO BUY THEM FROM KFC!!!
A: HAHAHA U DRAW FOR ME
B: NO! DRAW YOURSELF! :P
A: DONT LIKE THAT LEH.. HAHA.
B: lol ok. i only scared ppl say i bully small kid. HAHAAHA
A: You're such an ssssssssssssssssss
B: no, where got? im a ttttttt
A: U go die!
B: nono i still want to live. i dont want to die, u cant make me :P
A: U WILL DIE OF STUPIDITY
B: whr got. it will take a long time cos i'm not stupid enough!
A: jyz
B: ok. Leonard tired of injustice.
See! Haha mad.
j.