Thursday, May 14, 2009 @ 8:28 PM
dont wanna move on
Just have this gan chu after reading something..
In the past i use to think 'how i wish im stil in primary school now. with no worries. no stress. why did time past so fast... '
Now. I no longer think that way..
I will ask why time past so fast. But its because secondary school life is ending soon. Very soon.
I dont want. I love sec school life. Without it i would never have known everyone.
Every single person that made a difference in my life. Left a mark in my heart.
Those hi-bye-i-know-u-are-there friends, 2D and 4D classmates.
Even if our class have conflicts, i know this class i will never forget.
And most importantly team. It may not be our last year together in a team. I hope not.
Being in this team is the best thing that ever happened to me. I really cherish the friendship with every single one in the team. Im not sure if they do too but i know i love them alot alot and thats most important right. I know everyone in this team have their own friends outside the team. I dont and maybe thats why most of the time im always thinking about team. Whatever happens to me confirm first one to know will be someone from the team. ok stop here
is it abit too early to talk about this now.
haha.. i have to read up on ACE for test tomorrow.
bye