Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 10:10 AM
Sometimes it's gonna rain;
I like this photo alot. I love mama.
My beloved eugene HAHA. That's not his tongue , it's my ham.
I feel sick , like i'd just eaten a rotten egg with expired mayonnise sauce and drank honey lemon drink which tastes like strepsils drink with bubbles that are so sticky that they got struck on my teeth right after they chewed them. That sounds sick enough.
This week passed like some siao ding dong. Everyday's so rush.
Am super happy about the half team dinner @ Macs on thurs. It was great i swear! All those 'different frequencies' gossips , perfectly price elastic/inelastic jokes , MBTI tests, 中国四大美女 and 德明very own 四大美女 , monster/horror movies , 6 of us pooling money to buy one $2 oreo Mcflurry yada yada. They are all plain rubbish haha , but that's just us. Plain retards! I am so going to miss all of them when we graduate next year. But 'am not afraid! For we were all be like the previous batches of seniors, coming back on every fri to play badminton! :)
Career day was over ytd. Im still super interested in Social Sciences and its related jobs. Although there were some jobs that lighted a spark in me too , e.g. Speech therapy , Sports science , Occupation therapy , MFA. Am glad that our school actually has this event every year to prepare us for our future ...
Gotta go now. Sidetrack: This is our blog's 361th post.
j.