Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 12:03 AM
Took me off the shine;
And the great answer to why i post this photo is that I MISS THAT STUPID PAU! :( So sorry i can't make it for your harmoc concert + Soph dance concert 'cause i will be busy @ Beijing. But i promise you to video cam you the day before your concert to cheer you on dokay! :D
Life is pretty hard on me these few days. Stress , stress , stress. And why all the stress is because i am super slow in learning. I don't unds anything about functions! SOBxyzxyzxyz. Kill me! Im gonna make ms fang teach me muahahahahahahahaha. But anyway , yeah. I think im too lazy also. I must cut down on my MSN cum FB cum Blogspot cum Blogshop usage.
If you see me around in school , please give me a pat on my shoulder and say, " Jiayou Jiayanz! " :D
j.