Friday, January 30, 2009 @ 8:23 PM
What makes you think that you're invincible?
I searched through my memories when was the last time i saw him. I tried very hard , but i really couldnt remember a single shit. And i've got a bad feeling it is last year cny. I hate to think that i actually did not see him for one whole year already.
I didnt know how to react when mum told me abt you , all came too sudden. Although you seldom talk to me and you were sort of the black sheep of the family , i still respect you. Maybe because im too naive and immature to think in the point of view of an adult , but i will always remember you.
Remember you as the one who always stay in the room when everyone went over to visit you and ahma , remember you as the one who still cared alot for the youngs , remember you as the one who has a large collection of all sorts of lighters in your room , remember you as the one who knows how to play around with pokers , remember you as the one who always offer me things to bring home after every visit , remember you as the one who always call me meimei , remember you as the one who has the saddest eyes , remember you ... always ..
I never did knew your real name but i promise to find out from mum someday.
Why? Why did you go so fast? Why...
I will say my prayers for you. I hope all the prayers will get to you. Goodbye and rest in peace.
j.