Monday, January 5, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
That was then, this is now ;
Jiajias @ Marina Sq with the exclusive Exco 0708 dvd that weijie had made for us!( Jyz , Kang )
Resting after yr4 DHS Chase. Happy happy!
( Jyz , Joy , Candice , Comint )
Firstly , I didnt go mad the whole day. Just 1/2 of the day. LOL.
Secondly , I didnt molest ys. I just merely touched her. LOL.
Thirdly , don't remind me of the cheese fries and burger. Zz.
I gotta say sorry to 4D1 because ys and i didnt take good care of them. Sorry to sherlyn ( is that how to spell her name? ) for letting her fall down the moment we stepped out of the school. Hope your wounds are getting better already. But i still want to say kudos to 4D1 for their great participation and enthusiasim in this whole DHS Chase. :D
***
I see many many many changes already , even though i had expected them. But i didnt know that there will be so much! Well , some may say this is good 'cause we eventually gotta face this someday but why has it come so quick for me. Maybe im the first to feel this way among all of them , or maybe im just too oversensitive. Maybe maybe.
***
j.