Monday, January 19, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
Supermasive black hole;
OKAY I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. THERE'S SO MUCH THINGS I NEEDA RANT HERE TO UPDATE YOU GUYS. I CANT BOTTLE UP THESE EXCITMENT / FRUSTRATION ANYMORE. HOHOHOxyzxyzxyz.
Jyz's ranting number 1 :
I decided to run for DHSSC. Okay fine , i know i had been such a loser saying that im not joining over my dead body and stuffs. But well , im really interested in DHSHC so i think im going to give it try then. But i heard many Bennus are going to run so now im kinda humji now lol. But well , Bennu's qiang! :D
Jyz's ranting number 2 :
If you didnt know , i had been kind of addicted to blogshopping online since last dec and am still stuck to it till now. And im so so so so so tempted to buy those on sales clothes on the blogshops BUT BUT BUT i promise im going out with pau one of this days to get cny shoes. So i needa stop thinking of buying those clothes. Frustrating frustrating !!
Jyz's ranting number 3 :
Our team's strengths are getting stronger already! Oh man oh man , 3 cheers !! :D :D :D
Okay the end good night , j.