Monday, January 26, 2009 @ 9:50 PM
First time i saw your eyes;

Today got the little nonya show on chn8. I had this retarded conversation with my 6 years old cousin , Grace.
J: Gracie , you like to watch the Little Nonya show?
Gracie: Yah yah i like. After that i will watch the news.
J: Who you like the best inside? Yuzhu or Yueniang?
J: How about the male actors? Robert zhang? Or Chen Xi?
Gracie: ( makes a face when i said Robert zhang ) I like Chen Xi. But ....... ( paused for v long ) he got so many names! Xi'er , Master Chen , Chen Xi , Niu Zai etc. So confusing! ( scratched her head)
J: Then who you think is prettier , Juxiang or Yueniang? ( they are same ppl right )
Gracie: ( Think for v v v long ) I think Yueniang prettier than Juxiang.