Friday, December 5, 2008 @ 9:35 AM
Grimace;

Oooh oooh! *GRIMACE*
I don't feel good this morning. Right now. Both physically and mentally.
Physcially:
I regretted saying that trg was good ytd , 'cause i woke up with a super backache. And muscles too , just 'cause i'd fgotten to do warm down.
Today is yet another trg day. Everytime i started doing normal drills , my head feels giddy and ... i want to puke. C'mon c'mon i need to overcome all these shits. Endure it for the next 6-7 months.
Ytd i tried doing smashes and punches. Sucks , im such a bullshit. My arm is failing on me. I've got such a sick thought in me now - I can't do smashings for the rest of my life. Dang! And maybe high balls and punches. W-H-Y!?!?!?!?!?!?
Yes , I am depressed.
Mentally:
Im quite positive that i am over that barrier. ( Haha , barrier! ) But when i stared at the screen a while ago , it struck me again! Dang!
I thought i was over it , i thought i was over it , I THOUGHT I WAS OVER IT!
Yes , i am depressed.
j.