Wednesday, November 5, 2008 @ 9:56 PM
So much laughter, so much tears
Photos from pau's bday chalet:
Her expression after watching our video for her. The pic looks like its candid right? SHE WAS ACTUALLY POSING FOR IT. POSER CHEATER!
Nice!
Bday girl with bday cake with bday smile with bday wish
S for Superman (PAU HAHA?)
Hweehwee looks damn pro here right. Nice tiles, but not hers lol.

Lousy ass who fell for our trick!
Water bomb aka D**K HAHA?
Best marshmallow bbqer ->
Nice
CHILDISH -.-
3 cheers to no more O's higher chinese. I cant believe that some of us actually cheered for it hahahaha. Quite funny, though.
I am seriously very happy that we are no longer going to take major exams in that kind of envoirnment anymore. Sitting in the hall is bad enough, no aircon only fan. Sitting in the middle of the hall can take my life away. IT WAS SO FREAKN HOT THAT I CANT CONCENTRATE ON MY PAPER. Garh.
No more old campus, no more long travelling time, no more bv. Yay. I cant wait to go back to tanjong rhu campus. I miss there! The 158 bus route at the end ... Cool.
Haha? Feeling wrong today, j.