Thursday, November 13, 2008 @ 7:34 AM
Overdose ;
It's early in the morning. Today is the grad ceremony in school. I hope that everything's gonna be alright haha.
Have been pretty busy this few days. Going for trgs, touching up on my own prom dressing up & finalising details for prom schedule. But i still manage to have my 8 hrs of sleep every day! Hahaha.
BUT! I slept at 2 last night because i need to edit the proposal and stuffs. Can't make myself go to sleep unless i finish them because every single member of the prom comm is working so hard for this event. So, i cant let them & othre supporters for the prom night down!
Tmr's the big day. I hope everything turns out well & of course, thank you to all the teachers & students & everyone who had helped us here and there, be in minor or major. Good luck prom comm '08. Loves.