Thursday, November 13, 2008 @ 7:16 PM
Nice one lah !
Omg omg omg! Guess what hahahahahahahaha. My house's wireless has been fixed! Which means that i no longer need to fight with my bro over the desktop because i can always use laptop in the house! And also, i can listen to music on my laptop now haha. So stop laughing at my spoilt sound drive on desktop wuahahahaha.
YAY.
Today's grad ceremony was a bit draggy because they overrun many many. But the most memorable parts were the session for chairpersons to give a speech. That stupid chairperson of 4H aka SHAUN LAI is such a retard hahaha. I swear he's a funny man. He started off the speech with "ahem ahem hello hello" and then said stuffs like "wait wait, im very nervous" and "A pity our form teacher, Mr Koh is not here today. Because he went to ... to help the less unfortunate. See! I told you he's caring." during his speech!! Can you believe it! Hahaha i only suggested to him to be funky and less formal then he come out with this comical speech. But it was nice lah haha, everyone has a good laugh.
Nice one Shaun! Nice one 4H! Love 4H!
I hope grad night faster come come! Im so excited to see everyone else in our cohort to dress in their best dresses / tux / whatever outfit they have. I really hope everyone can have fun! I hope there's no screwing up man.
K hungry already, go eat. j.