Friday, November 21, 2008 @ 11:28 AM
I see green;
Today, we left the small town Ithaca for the huge city Washington D.C. And i see life along the way. From a whole land of white, the earth transferred into a land of greenery. I smell life, and i see life. I guess that what's i really wish to see for the past 4 days in US.
The scenery's nice today. I miss all of you, once again. I was wishing so hard that y'all were over here with me so that we can watch the sunset together. The sunset here is exceptionally nice, because the sky will be in 2 layers of colours. Topmost was grey while bottommost was orange. The contrast btwn them was great, and it was because of this contrast that make the whole sky so warm and cheerful. But i missed the orange and pink sky in SG too.
And the red sky in the night before heavy downpour the next morning that we used to talk about. I miss that, too. Alot, much much more than you can imagine.Sigh, I should have moved on by now.
Think about this:
A likes B, but refuse to admit so noone knows the exact truth.
B doesn't like A.
C likes B a little bit and D a little bit.
B seems to get along well with C.
D doesn't like C anymore.
A and C are good friends.
What should C do?
Haha love, j.