Tuesday, October 7, 2008 @ 10:08 PM
Tues, Jyz




I can't believe this. In less than 12 hours, i will be on the plan flying towards Shanghai airport already. Good thing is i have some of the chics with me, bad thing is i dont have other chics with me. Ha, make sense?
There's this tinge of sadness in me now, 'cause im missing them so so so so much now already. Feel so stupid. I've never felt like this before. So you could say that they're really very important to me :( And team! Sorry for missing out on all the 2weeks trg with you guys. I will get back my form when i returned with ys.
To chics: Please do take care of yourselves :) Every single one of you! I dont want to see any of y'all injure here bruise there when we all return hor. Study hard for chinese hahahahaha. We come back mug with y'all tgt.
To team: Please jiayou and train hard harder hardest! We must get our feel and tempo and form real fast when the upcoming open matches! When ys and i return, we gonna kick your arses! :)
To cloud: Please mug hard for your remaining eoys okay! Got anything dont know how to do can ask pau/wendy/qh hahaha. Can try emailing me also LOL. <3
To others (i.e. exco/kang/sel etc): Wait for me come back chat online okay! hahahahahha.
To you: I will miss you.
Gosh, this sounds like some naggy old ahma speech. Okay whatever. Love you guys!
j.