Sunday, October 5, 2008 @ 10:02 PM
Sunday, Jyz

I've got this thought after watching Day after tomorrow.
It does shocks me sometimes, how many of us can be so easily defeated by fate. Why are we so fragile? Why are our lives often, or rather always, determined not by ourselves but by others?
Laura: 'S pretty stupid, huh?
Sam: No, it's alright. I guess you just haven't had time to adjust yet.
Laura: How'm I supposed to adjust, Sam? Everything I've ever cared about, everything I've worked for ... has all been preparation for a future that no longer exists. I know you always thought I took the competition too seriously ... you were right. It was all for nothing.
***
Yea, and what's the point of working so hard for the future - the 'bright' future when you know that you're going to die someday? No matter how hard you work, how much money u earn, how good your results, how famous you are, you will just come to square one with everyone someday, someday when we all just die.
***
And this brings me back to my so-rubbish-and-whatever eoys results. Haha whoever knows me well knows that im always not bothered by my results. Because im those who will totally fget what are the exam questions which i had JUST attempted right after i handed up my paper. But this time round, i am quite disappointed about my bio results. It sucks right to the core hahaha. Now, im just hoping and praying real hard that there will be moderation for it.
I don't know. I seriously don't know. Why is the world functioning like that? Someone, answer my questions.
j.