Friday, October 24, 2008 @ 8:41 AM
Friday, Jyz
Well ........ IM BACK! Byebye China for nuts and hello to Sg! : D
It has been really a nightmare for the past 16days. I cant believe that i actually endured. But the experience were rather good, if you want me to admit. So much better than the previous Shandong trip because we had 1 week and 2 days of stayover at China buddy's house. Going with 70+ people this time round was quite challenging (?) haha 'cause Mr. Ang was really angry at us and stuffs.
Up next for us is the US trip. Oh gawd, you may think that this is going to be so cool 'cause we're actually the first batch to go to western countries under bsp prog but let me tell you, i really dread this. Really really really! I dont want to leave the Sg soil again man. : (
And finally we're going back to school today! You cant imagine how excited i am now haha. I want to see the pigs and team. Had been msning/smsing them during the trip but never got the chance to webcam them so 3 cheers to going to school today! : D
***
During this trip, i kinda come out with 2 decisions. Here goes:
1. I am going to take CCS, Maths, Chem & Geog in yr5.
I drop the idea of taking Phy in the end 'cause i am rly not cut out for it. Econs is totally out of the questions. Bio is over my dead body. So here comes geog! :) But of course, my this may change since we have the subj combi talk today. But let's hope i will not waver cause this will prove that im confident about this.
2. I am not going to join SC.
Mr Yeo had been asking me to join SC in Senior High and i know that he might be reading this post right now. Haha firstly, thanks Mr Yeo to think so highly of me to run for SHSC next year but i think i am going to disppoint you cause im really not interested in this. I guess SC is not really my choice. : There are surely other highly potential candidates who are much better than me and can run SHSC so much better too.
***
That's all i guess. See you pigs/team soon! j.