



Look at YEO SOPHIA.
Y to the A to the Y, Y-A-Y! Finally nightmares / horrors/ tortures that stretches over 3 weeks are over wuahahahaha! Like phew, everything's over. All the muggings at Macs, busy finding mugging buddies, chionging all the subj practice papers and drinking kopi-o to keep myself awake and etc etc, ALL'S OVER!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO.
And and and! I have thought of something super gl hahaha. It goes like this:
" I am super busy now!!! Busy slacking my life away!! "
HAHAHA i think the jnrs or snrs reading this will smash my head or something. This is super gl. Even i think that i am lol.
Anyway, went down with chics to PS and TM today for shopping spree although most of the time we were actually laughing our ass out hahaha. I swear im not the one who's making a din! It's those pigs like AMANDA CHANG and PAU LIM who started playing cherry-cherry-long-jiang-bak on the train and woke me up from my sleep hahahaha. They're super childish i swear, like kids who are deprieved of childhood -.- (really wonder why they're my friends)
TODAY! I ate mcflurry again hahaha. I've been eating a lot of ice cream for the past few weeks. it somehow helps me to destress, esp mcflurry hahaha. I just realised there's greentea flavour one today. i am going to try it someday soon, maybe tmr? Haha.
After that, ron soph ros joy and adryl went to buy contact lens with me. Because of the freakn $10 consultation fee that i need to pay if i want to "consult" that optician, i decided to save it since i have 5 pros around with me to teach me. So off we went down to Century Sq who has super nice toilets with lots of chairs and a comfy sofa and many many mirros to try out my contacts. Mad, i took 15 mins for my right eye and 45 mins for my left eye. I nearly died of putting the left side into the eye. Hahahaha but i was fun though! Promise to treat them someday, I will keep my promise! :D
Okay, now my eyes are super tired like 12596186589364916249 days never sleep already haha. Enjoy the pictures up there, some are super retarded LOL.
Love holidays, j.