Thursday, September 4, 2008 @ 5:49 PM
Wed, Jyz
The sight of toddlers bursting bubbles fears me. It tells me how things can be here at this moment, but gone in split second.
The sight of people in constant change fears me. It tells me how slow my pace is and i can no longer catch up with them.
The sight of sorrow face of old lady fears me. It tells me how fast time is going to pass by me and the many many things that i should have done but did not.
Am so tired of mugging already. I hate this season to the core. I still remembered this exact week 1 year back, 2 years back, 3 years back and many many years back, i will be at trainings with team, at shopping mall with mum, at the beach with friends... Now, im stuck at Macs and library everyday.
This is devastating. I am serious. If anyone tells you that mugging rocks, slap him/her for me.
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
j.
The sight of you fears me. It tells me that you will always be a part of me.