Tuesday, September 30, 2008 @ 12:05 AM
Tues, Jyz
Haha guess what. I am such a loser. I've returned to blogger again 'cause sophia said that lj is not userfriendly because of the absence of a retarded tagboard. Haha so im back!
I think i can type better in this box provided by blogger hahaha. Probabaly because I've been doing this since i was p4.
I still remembered very clearly that the first time i used msn to chat with friends was at school's com lab. I was so excited then! Lame right? Then i started to use house's com and chat alot but i often get disconnected because i was still using dial-up connection. Which means that whenever someone accidentally picked up the phone, i will get dc instantly haha. It's so stupid hahaha.
When i was p5, im totally banned from internet at home because firstly, dial up was ex at that time and secondly, i used too much of it. And im only able to revive the internet when i was in sec1. I think that's probably one of the main reason i can really glue myself to the chair and mug hard for PSLE becuase im cut off from the net. Hahahaha i know i know! This is call blessing in disguise right? Great. ^^
It's 00.12 now but im freakn awake. Why? I dont know why also. Haha but my mother is pissed that im staying up late in the night so im going to retreat to my brother's bed now. j.