Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 9:06 PM
Monday, Jyz
Today is give-up day 'cause today's phy and la papers. Gawd, im sooooo happy that they're over times ten to the power of nineteen. Sorry to Mr. Koh and Ms. Yee cause i seriously cant do well in those subjects. My Lang arts is a bloody hell C grade! =( I just hope im able to get B this time round.
I am so angry this morning haha. Okay, no haha LOL. Just when i alighted from the train today, many many cats and dogs started dropping down from sky!! Lucky i brought along handy-dandy jacket that kept me from the cold.
Guess what when yeling offered me her umbrella, i dumbly rejected her offer. Now i am landed up with ahcoooo and cough cough and hot hot. (Hahaha i dno why i am talking in baby language today. I guess I am mad.) Let's pray that tmr i will be fine again,
OMITUOFO!!
haha goodluck to me and me and me for the rest of the papers, j.