Friday, September 5, 2008 @ 11:52 PM
Friday, Jyz
I can't believe it's friday already. Gosh, almost a week has past and i hasn't done anything. Oh gawd, please wake up jyz!
Hmm, i decided to stop talking abt pre-eoys periods stuffs because as i blog-surfed, i find everyone doing that! No no no i shall break the chain.
Today before going to the library, i suddenly have the urge to go for a fillet-o-fish meal. So i went down to Singpost to satisfy my sudden craving. As i sat down, i was shocked 'cause quite a number of dhs people were there. One group was with Mr Jason Ng and some of the year6s, another group was Sean M. and some guy whom i dno the name. THE MAIN POINT IS, singpost Macs seemed to become a just-for-dunmanian library. Haha bad joke right. I know.
Guess what? I have a really hilarious chairperson, and am really proud of his humor hahaha. He's so freakn free that he's trying to find song titles in this computer that complements the song title that gohjiaying is listening to on his msn.
Just take a look at this:

Shaun doesn't really understand chinese...

I think this is funny. HAHA.

HAHAHAHA FREAKN FUNNAYE.

There's supposed to be more la. But because gjy kept on listening to chinese songs and shaun lai doesnt have much of them to link up.
I am bored already, j.