Tuesday, August 5, 2008 @ 10:06 PM
Tues, Jyz
I am freaking screwed up. I hate weds to the absolute max. Last week was LA/Bio, this time round is Phy.
CHO JIA YAN, YOU'RE A TOTAL SCREWED UP KID. (garh)
Today is a weird day 'cause my emotions are screwed up too. I seemed to get high very unknowingly. There are a few reasons which i thought of them myself.
1. Lethargic
2. Excited
3. Too bored
Big day's coming in about 3 days' time. I really hope to stay at home and take a good rest 'cause i looked into the mirror this morning and realised that my eye bags and pimples are growing!! That's not a freaking good sign, oh god. Sorry to pau and guys, I think im really not in the best mood to go out with you guys. Plus y'all know what problem i am currently facing now. I've got no idea how the big day will goes, so i guess i will only decide what to do on the day itself.
This is too boring, really. Is life just about scoring high for subjects? No, but why is the world making me believe that more and moee each day.
ponders, j.