Sunday, August 3, 2008 @ 10:25 PM
Sunday, Jyz
Decided to blog in the midst of my pile of homework and things-to-do.
Fri's trg was pretty good, 'cause im finding back the feel of my smashes. But my lobbing are still cannot make it. Tsk ..
It was a lousy start off that day 'cause i got scolded when i just boarded the bus. The angriest part was when jl came over and announced loudly that it's okay not to have lunch in school because WE can always buy something to eat at CSC.
This is what I have to say:
1. You dont have to use "WE" because I know you're talking abt me. You can just say my name out, I dont mind that. But please dont generalise everyone like that. It's insulting.
2. Hello. Im not that rich to afford those food at CSC. I dont think i can even afford those in the bread vending machine.
3. I dont think im in the wrong.
I promise im not freaking going to be late for the bus service again because i dont want to get freaking scolded infront of the juniors. Even if im dying of hunger and starvation, I will make sure that I will be the very first one to get my butt onto the bus.
Thankyou, j.