Friday, August 1, 2008 @ 5:26 AM
Friday, Jyz

Click to enlarge. NOTE: This is not v updated so may be subjected to changes!!
Movies Marathon is coming up real soon, in about one week's time! The preps are coming in quite good I guess. Rach & I are quite done publicising and stuffs, since the tickets sale are pretty alright. More of the juniors going, I should say. So upper sec and senior high, please show your support for MM '08!!
Broke my fastfood-fasting ytd by dining at parkway KFC with ros & soph. BUT I still didnt touch Macs HA HA HA. For 3 or 3 half weeks already I guess. Im improving im improving haha.
Anyway! Am soooooooo happy that I got 2 tickets for NDP's rehearsal tmr! Cousin was really nice to bug his boss for the ticks, and even got the blue seats which are VIP seats for me! And I guess kang is super honoured to go with me. Hahaha stupig kang.
Love ndp lol. Love Singapore LOL.
j.