Thursday, July 10, 2008 @ 11:23 PM
Thurs, Jyz
Today was the last session of exco0809 interview. I should say many of them had grown up, not by only a small inch but a lot. I can see the maturity in them from the answers they had given us. I got to admit that some of the questions are really tough 'cause i dont even know how to give a satisfying answer if i got shoot by it. But the year3s did it haha. They're pretty great already. Claps for them! (:
Finally, all tests are over this week. But Maths common test & Chinese common test & Bio VIVA on Enzymes are still waiting for me next week. Jiayou jyz! V^^
There's a lot of things i want to say but my emotions are not in a good state so shall talk about it next time.
Hy's chionging all her work now. Jiayou hy!
to be or not to be, that's the question. j.