Saturday, July 26, 2008 @ 10:13 PM
Sat, Jyz
Some photos that i owed you guys.

During racial harmony cele

where the lightings in hall are super nice

I met a pig named Amanda who loves to pose for candid shots which i don't unds why

haha

LOL

My fave food

some shortie by the name of yihsin

First pic with new nerd specs
Went down to SPH to have some interview with Friday Weekly there. I was v v v nervous before that so rushed back home after school to search for some info on olympics before going there to meet Huijing jie.
So sorry to 4H girls I didnt play in the interclass 'cause i seriously have phobia for soccer lol. I got whacked in the face by a freaking soccer ball when i was in pri school which made me rarely touched this sport again. But good job to all of you who made it to the top4! Take care to Candice who got injured, Don't cry to joy who cried, Nice saves with vball strokes to Adryl and love you all to everyone else who played/cheered ytd!
Back to the interview. Started off with taking some photos for the article. I swear they are super professional 'cause they tried a lot of angles to take one satisfying shot. Haha i hope the photos are not so bad after all.
Just returned from the volunteering work @ EXPO with team. It was great, dinner was great, swens ice cream was great, trip home was bad. 'cause it was supposed to be a peaceful one till some idiotic guys (you know who) started blasting music from their hps out of a sudden, as if they were deaf. Rubbish ...
Hy's busy eating/slacking/singing at her cousin's wedding now, leaving me here stoning. You gotta pay me back for this man cloudz. That's all i guess.
Today they asked me about you. I dont know how i should answer them. It is because memories of you are fading or the times with you are not so memorable after all? So many things reminded me of you. Songs, places, words. I will continue to work hard to fget you. Take care jyz.
jiayou, j.