It's only the second day of school and stress is getting into me again. Hao bu rong yi just finish chionging 90% of ACE and grad testimonial last night till 1 in the morning and today i gotta finish up the youth day sports carnival stuffs.
This is gross. Totally.
Thanks to Mrs Lim who barely stepped into the class by 30 mins, said that we have only 10 more weeks to EOYs. Wow, she rocks. I was still thinking of earning some big bucks in Sept hols till i just realised it today that the hols are the last week before EOYs start. Garh, shit.
Im totally freaked out by my ability to stay awake nowadays. I suck at it. I had been falling asleep for most of the lessons today. Probably because im still in the holiday kind of mood that nothing seems to be getting into my pea brain. Shit right? Oh god, help.
I cannot let things go this way. JIAYANZ! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! GARH!
Anyway, just want to say friends are really sweet.
Pau bought me a converse shoe keychain from her HK trip. Though it's kind of fake, but thanks friend! And also, thanks for the yellow lego correction tape. Haha i think im only gonna use it when im in desperate need of correction tape. It's so cute haha. Shall frame it up yea? LOL.
Niche who didnt fget to bring me a keychain back from her HK-CO trip too. And guess what, it's hanging on my pencil case now. Though it's green and i hate it, i still find it cute! Haha.
And finally, Lynn! She's awesome haha. I was super duper uber touched when she bought me a MAChicken when i was starving like nobody's business. Love you the most! <33
Okay im going back to depression. j.