Sunday, June 8, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
Sunday, Jyz
Stupid hy haha. I've lots of that video in my com. But thanks anyway (:
Met hy twice in a row yesterday. Got a shock when i saw her in Esprit. I didnt know you're a stalker hy! : D
TODAY, MISS CHO JIA YAN DID A VERY STUPID THING. PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS FORGIVE ME! I am so freaking guilty now! Swear i wont do something so silly again, crossed my heart and swear.
):
Lost my fat thumb ring today when strolling around tm with Ma. She said i looked sad. Yes, I am actually terribly upset. It has been around with me for 2 years .. SOBS. She offered to get me a new one since we were already inside Montip when i realised i lost it (I happened to buy it from there too) but i kinda rejected haha. 'Cause i think of getting same rings for me and cloudz. (HY, TOUCHED ANOT!)
blabber blabber.
Guess what colour is sunday? It's blue. Those deep deep blue. j.