


Just remembered not too long ago, my friends and i were talking abt places we wished to visit for honeymoon. Some said japan, some said korean, many said paris. I want to go Vienna! And i can't stop the idea poping in my head that i just randomly googled and found some photos on it.
Pretty aye? Hahaha. My favourite is the 3rd picture, most probabaly of the colour haha. It would be super romantic if it's drizzling hahahahahaha.
And also, Wendy and I had a crazy plan about visiting Canada for the Nothern Lights after our A lvl. Hahaha it's still very far but yea ... that's what we hoped we can see at least once in our life. I think wendy want to see the purple one (since she's gay haha) and of course, orange is for me!
Anyway, just returned home from trg. It was quite slack actually 'cause according to jl, today is not our trg. (WHATEVER) But it was great seeing my team again after 2/3 weeks hahaha, just that many are still missing. People like wendy lame, chia qian hui dot dot dot.
Seriously, wendy lame faster come back to the courts to let me have a chance to thrash you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Ohya! IMPORTANT IMPORTANT!
I'VE SPOTTED THE PHONE THAT I WANT AND GUESS WHAT, IT IS THE SAME AS TAN YIH SIN'S PHONE HAHAHA. Though i really really really wished to have a flip phone, but i guess this one is quite alright too. The green one is ys's and im still hesitating which one should i take. Come come, i need your comments!
(: j