



Once again, it's me. Hy must be quite busy with idmi now, even though their projects are considered to be quite easy compared to ours last year.
Im offically addicted to Yoga Lin already. I must listen to his songs before i go to bed everynight. And everynight, I'll be a different song on loop so i cant listen to each and every on his album songs carefully, the melody and lyrics.
Currently, im very into 再别康桥. Well, if not for Lee Lao Shi, i wont be so amazed by this song. Just at the start of the year, she taught as a poem which is none other than 再别康桥 itself. And when i saw the song in Yoga's album, i was kind of shocked to find this song inside. So i played it and googled to find the lyrics for this songs.
AMAZING! The lyrics are exactly the same as the original poem! The songwriter is uber cool to put this lyrics down! :O
I am also very into things with exuberance colours now. Examples are the photos above. Colourful, aren't they? And i also found out that 22nd July is Lolipops day! HAHAHA How cool! I swear im gonna get myself a big lolipop on that day!
Man, im going deeper to find the childhood's innocence already. So much so that im tired of the buzz of life around me. They are so noisy ...
Give me some chill people.
Gosh, i think i need a kitkat.
j.