Saturday, May 17, 2008 @ 9:37 PM
Sat, Jyz
Oh gosh, i am so damn dreadful of tmr's trip. I need a bloody break! Too tired too tired too tired. I've just been home for <48 hours and tmr i am so gonna to set my foot on the plane.
Tell me, wrong decision or plain suayness?
Dont really regret joining this program, just that cant take the fact that i have trips one after another. Oh gosh, help.
I've so many to-do things ringing in my head now but i cant fulfil all of them till i return.
And here goes:
1. Go for a tan - Life's a beach!
2. Great Singapore Sale - How on earth can i miss it?
3. Get my contact lens done - I cant survive any longer with these troublesome specs.
4. Change my phone (to W350i i hope!) - Stuck with sony eric W550i for 2 years, it's not going to be any longer i swear!

5. Buck up on my studies - Oh shit, motivation please!!
6. Outings - 6k peeps, DHSBT peeps, 4H peeps, Exco '0708 yada yada ...
7. Trainings - zOMG, I AM GOING TO MISS OUT ALOT ON THIS!
Rant rant rant, feeling not too good now. Probably still fagged out from the camp. I still havent get my sleep debate, man!
I AM SO GOING TO CRY TONIGHT, j.