Saturday, May 17, 2008 @ 9:06 AM
Sat, Jyz
Hmm, I guess i gotta update a bit on level camp @ Msia.
I should say it was really really fun. I'd never in my life engaged so much in an adventurous camp, partly because of the superb instructors everyone had & mostly because of 4H. When we went for yr3 lvl camp, we didnt really get together as a class and were all quite drifted apart. But for this yr, everyone played hard and laughed hard.
I guess the best was the trekking back camp journey from waterfall exped. That was super high and crazy. We just went wild and started cheering and shouting our lungs out. Although not really euipped with much cheers, we just went on and on ranting ranting ranting. I like it when all 4h members screamed our arse out when running, i like it when all 4h members sang the "dunman high, near the sea" orient song, i like it when all 4h members laughed like mad cows even though we're all fagged out.
I know this sounds bimbo but, 4H is love! : D
ZomgZomgZomgZomgZomg I really love every single one of y'all. <33!
Now comes the sad part. I'm leaving for shangdong again tmr morn. This sucks big big big big time. I'm so faggggggggggggggggggged out! I gotta start packing luggage again zzzzzzzzzzzz. My shirts are not dry, my pants are not dry, my socks are not dry, my bra are not dry, my g-strings are not dry (LOL) ......................
HELP, j.