Saturday, May 10, 2008 @ 9:40 AM
Sat, Jyz
Slept at 2 yesterday and sprang out of bed at a pathetic timing of 7.45 am. There's seriously something very wrong with my body clock now. I should start leading a healthy lifestyle & eating a balanced diet yada yada.
Guess what, I have a sudden urge to change into sports gear to go down for a run now. Doesn't feel real good now, probably 'cause I've got an overdose of caffeine last night. Weather now is kind of greyish ... emo kind of mood. Lame, I hate this type of climate. Give me a sunshine! Noooooow!
Had been blogskins surfing for the past hour but couldn't find any one that catch my attention. Hy do something! Im so tired of the 3 hearts up there already. And you havent reply my text! Come online nowwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Just happened to look through deviant art pages and found this pic. Cool haha! I like : D It's not really that hard to interpret the number in it right.

Fav. number! <3
Should i go run?
j.