Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 2:59 PM
Mon, Jyz
THIS SUCKS CAUSE AS I AM BLOGGING NOW, I CANT SEE MY BLOG PAGE HAHAHAHA.
GUYS, DONT WORRY ABOUT ME IF YOU'RE 'CAUSE I AM ALRIGHT OVER HERE. JUST THAT I CAN JUST BE BORED TO TEARS .................
Today is the first day we went to their school. And guess what, the first SURPRISE we got there was that many students fainted during the flag raising ceremony. Apparently, the principal said that some of the students just returned from their annual camp or stuff like that (something like our level camp) so may feel unwell yada.
We got a shock 'cause there was a girl just fainted like right beside us. First was the sound of soft thud (cause the body fell), followed by a loud bang (cause the head whack the ground). And we all go "OUCH!" It's damn pain .. zOMG I hope she's alright.
*Pray*Pray*Pray*
Know why I am so free now? I guess all the other bspians are online now too. 'Cause we dont have a freaking thing to do now! Our afternoon plans are cancelled today, and replaced by my favourite - trip to supermarket. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
I MISS SINGAPORE. I swear when i am back then, i will finish all the 7 things i had blogged about PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS
I WANT TO HAVE MOVIE MARATHON! just feel like watching lots of them now.
(hy, tkcare! : D) )
Bored, j.