Wednesday, April 2, 2008 @ 6:55 PM
Wednesday, Jyz
It's really been a long time since I on the computer straight after I reached home. I guess I really need a place to write out what I really feel now.
Okay, straight to the point. DHS lost to PLMGS with score of 2-3 today.
Cloud lost the first single to Tan Qing - 2 sets
Chelsea & Jiayi won the first double, up against Tiffany & Joyce - 3 sets
The jerk here lost the second double to Paddy - 3 sets
Twins won second double to sorry, don't know their name - 2 sets
Jiuhui lost third singles to Sri something - 2 sets
I would like to zoom into my match, the rubber set. It's really like a super hard fight for me 'cause it's been really a while since i played like that during tournament. I really listened to what jl said like cooled down and try to hit more to the middle and stuffs...
But,
I still lost. So what's all the talking here all about right?
My match was something like the deciding match, it really greatly seriously frankly honestly, more or less determines if we get to go into top 4 nats. And... I just want to say I just let it slipped off my fingers lor. It's like very very very near to me already but then I let it go at the end.
You.... get what I want to say?
It really broke my heart when i saw chelsea thong, chia and ys cried. Omg... what have I been doing all this while. Esp, chelsea thong ... I think i neglected that part of her.
It's her last year of playing for DHS...
It's everyone's dream to go into top 4 nats ...
And... it's gone.
(To be contd... I can't go on typing le)
lol, jiayanz.