Tuesday, April 29, 2008 @ 11:46 PM
Tuesday, Jyz
Somehow, 29/04 sounds very weird to me. I dont know the reason why, it just looks very foreign to me. Like, I've never seen this date before.
Too much distraction nowadays. I realised i kept finding ridiculous reasons here and there to excuse myself from all the works that i have no interest in doing - even to the extent that i want to pon school!
Oh god, this shouldn't be happening to me. Where's the spirit jyz! Someone, please motivate me. With one cup of latte / banana chocolate milkshake / kinder buneo / kinder surprise.
Yes, i know - JYZ IS A PIG. THANKS D:
Little red hoodie is coming home tomorrow. LRH is the name i'd just given to my new red lappy which is arriving tmr. G-R-E-A-T! The best thing hoodie has a working sound drive!! This desktop's dying on me with no freaking music coming out of it.
A computer w/o music, torture.
I am already craving for a good book. Anyone has Mitch Albom's book, other than Tues and Five, IM / text me.
Tmr's gonna be a fab day for me, j.