Sunday, April 6, 2008 @ 2:49 PM
Sunday, Jyz
Heyooooo the weather's bloody hot till i feel like scolding the f word.
Band's concert was good yesterday. (Although i fell asleep at the movement 1) The opening of kang qiao bi. sch was quite refreshing though with the vocalist singing... just that it's a bit weird to sing during a concert. But well ...
Goh jia ying & Terence yong were great! HAHAHAHAH COOL. Exco cheered for them 'cause we all belonged to the same batch. Great joooooooooob!
I still think the best part was when xq started playing the "stay/stand by me" (fgot, oops) I like that song hahahahahaha.
Guess what! 1st may - CS concert, 2nd may - SE, 3rd may - EDS night. Yup, i am going to all of them. I must be mad.
My hands are getting itchy ............................................................. I want to play bt.
Oh gosh, things aren't going the way I want.
Sunday blues, jiayanz.