Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ 3:14 PM
Sat, Jyz
FINALLY ITS SATURDAY AGAIN! =DDDDDDDDDDDD
Went down to HSH ytd after trg, up against Choa Chu Kang team. Haha i should say it's a test of endurance for me 'cause i left trg at 6, reach home at 6.35, left house at 6.45 (after all the bathing & rushing) and took charissa's car at 6.50.
WTH everything was like bloody rush, and the most irritating part was that i was already sweating like an idiot immediately after bathing - dang!
We lost overall, 2-3. Booooooring. I was still expecting a few more chances to play with 2 of the girls i saw over there at HSH. I cant rmr what sch they're from but i just recognize them. Sigh.. next year ba haha.
I must really shake myself up during trg nowadays 'cause trg's getting quite boring. With the absence of chel, jol, maur and now in addition, wendy lim. Damn, a team of 13 becomes hmm... 9. (SIAN)
Guess i need a rest now after a game of 3-5. (GRR)
lol, jyz