Monday, April 14, 2008 @ 9:32 PM
Monday, Jyz
Haha stupid hy. I heard that story when i was p4 you noooooooob! hahaha.
Just your opposite, I miss trgs like mad. Miss those days when we trudge on the mrt after trg and squeeze with one another when the door @ City Hall open. Hahahaha.
(Miss chel & jolz a little bit each day too)
I think im getting a sore throat soon mad. I'd been eating cornflakes w/o milk for dont know how many dozens time. Just dry and hard nuts and nuts and more nuts. Haha maybe it sounds pathetic, but i like to eat it thought. (wink)
Friends ah friends... This issue's driving me mad sometimes. But good things are happening! First, of course regarding M. Haha sorry that's too obvious LOL. Next is the one which I thought cannot be solved, but now it proves me wrong! Everything's piecing up together by itself already.
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO~ THREE CHEERS FOR MYSELF! :D :D :D
hy's beloved -> jyz. (hy dont copy, think more orignal one urself)