Wednesday, March 26, 2008 @ 12:50 AM
Tuesday, Jyz
Hahahahaha I tio shocked when I saw hy's post in multi colours haha.
See Hui Yun, can you please don't use multi colour next time. And if you are still using them, can you dont put green. Firstly, I hate green. Secondly, I still hate green. Thirdly, I still hate hate green!
Okay, that's lame. Team @ train today is pretty mad hahahaha. First we broke up into groups, then combine tgt again. Tsk tsk, we dont outcast people like jh, ys and cl okay! HAHAHA. (whatever) It was till that part when everyone started talking about the different types of tortures used at war last time. Mad... I contributed one by saying that some of the soldiers pulled out victims' nails and pour salt in them..................................................... EWW right! (omgwtf)
We're up against St. Nicks tmr. Like finally that I know who's our opponent HAHAHA. I seriously hope we can win so that we can get into top8 and have an easier draw.
Just finished some zuo wen that et gave today zzzzzzzzz. What a rubbish Q2. Okay, whatever.
I feel like slping already. Goodnights :D
lol, jiayanz (: