Sunday, March 23, 2008 @ 10:47 AM
Sunday, Jyz
Hy started the account, I edited the codes and TAH-DAH here we are! Our blog!
As I had said in front, I dont know why I wanted to have this joint blog probabaly because hy just happened to be online when I came up with this idea.
Tmr's our first Nats comp! I fgot who's our opponent but let's just win! :D We should pia for the top 8 and top 4 and then finals! HAHAHA. Yes, I am mad! Over the championship title.
I guess the hectic school life is going to start all over again - Matches & Projects & Homeworks - Endless!! Oh god... how am I going to get over them hahahahahahahaha. From what I had concluded so far, copying friend's homework is the best solution HAHAHA. Right, hy?
LOL.
I hope it doesnt rain today. :D
lol, jiayanz.